(Please see the notes, below.)
- This page enables you to create an account for this website, so that you can register for the retreat. For your convenience, please keep the page open for reference.
- If you already have an account because you registered last year for the 2015 retreat, please log in using the link in the upper right corner of this page (you will have an opportunity to reset the password if you don’t know it).
- Creating an account is also sometimes referred to as “registering,” and that can be a little confusing. All you are doing here, so far, is creating a website account. When you are finished you will be able to proceed with registering for the retreat.
- The verification emails can often end up in a spam folder, so if you don’t receive them, check there. You must click the confirmation link in the first email before you can log in.
- After you click the link in the first email, you will be shown a “Your account is now active” web page containing your username and password along with links fir “log in” and “homepage”. You can log in using this log-in link or you can wait for the second email, which also contains your username and password along with the home page link, or you can use the link in the upper right corner of this page to log in. You really don’t need the 2nd email, other than as a record of your password.
- Once you have logged in, you can change your password if you wish.